drank Green Tea by Pukka

The front of the envelope that the teabag came in says, “organic whole leaf tea for a smoother flavor.” With a pedigree like the one found on the back of the envelope, I was expecting a little more, but it isn’t bad.

I made two steeps of about six ounces each using 170 F water for two minutes. I did taste a sip at 30 seconds but still basically just had hot water. I guess since this is a blend and in a bag, it takes a little more time. There is a hint of grain, and a sharp but light celery taste. I don’t think I would go out of my way to get more of this one, but if you want an everyday green to keep in a desk drawer at work this probably isn’t a bad choice.

It is a bit odd because I occasionally get a sour taste, other times a sweet aftertaste, then an oat taste…but it isn’t consistent. And all this in just the same 12 ounces of tea.