The first time I tried this, it was a sachet sent by the oh so generous Doulton. I made a cup of tea and left the sachet in a bowl on the stove. A friend came over and just had to try it when she smelled the sachet, so I resteeped it for her. For my birthday, said friend gave me this tea in loose leaf form.

Hubby wasn’t wild about the tea we drank earlier, but he started making yummy noises when he smelled this one. Wow, it smells great! The first sips were really cocoa-y, and then the strawberry started to peek through for me. Both hubby and my son liked it a lot. Of course, I already knew I liked it!

I made two steeps western style….so far. I may see if these leaves have one more go in them. Be forewarned though, this really just tastes like a flavored black to me rather than a flavored puer. But it is delicious! They recommend it with milk which I haven’t tried because it is so good as is.

gmathis

Strawberry in tea is automatically on my “yum! Bet that’s good!” list.

mpierce87

I think this may have to go on my shopping list!

Comments

gmathis

Strawberry in tea is automatically on my “yum! Bet that’s good!” list.

mpierce87

I think this may have to go on my shopping list!

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina