I really intended to resteep my Tropical Green tea by Harney and Sons, but when I ran some things out to the recycling can I was hit by the scent of jasmine. Sure enough, the vines have just started blooming enough for its perfume to envelope me on a quick jaunt out the back door. I knew I still had leaves that had only been steeped two or three times, and the scent of the vine made me want more! Plus, I really shouldn’t keep these leaves much longer! I usually only keep them for about 24 hours resteeping for as long as they will handle it and these have hit that deadline. So jasmine it is, and the Tropical Green will be for tomorrow. When I take it to my neighbor I will use fresh leaves, not a resteep.

In my quest for a decluttered tea shelf of only the very favorite teas, this is another that makes the cut.

gmathis

I wonder which of us will actually reach that lofty goal (decluttered shelf). Just so many to try… :)

ashmanra

Sigh. It is a noble goal, but every time I tell myself I am not getting more tea, I see more tea and then I want more tea, and then I buy more tea.

tigress_al

Impossible task to declutter the tea shelf. Considering I have well over 100 teas in my cupboard! This jasmine pearls is one I will have in my cupboard from now on though!

Comments

gmathis

ashmanra

tigress_al

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina