I had intended to try some of the marvelous tea sent by Missy and Dulan, but hubby and I went to a Chinese buffet for supper and I knew I would be happier with myself if I drank some puerh to tame all that fat in the crab rangoon and spring rolls, and maybe white sauce and lomein and…you get the idea.

I had two tuocha left and so far I have steeped them three times. I did a 30 second rinse first and then each steep has been four minutes because I am making this in a 22 ounce pot. Normally I would use three tuocha but alas I was down to just two.

This is very good even though lighter than usual, and doing the job! Tummy is rumbling away happily as it should. Sharing this pot with hubby, son, and son’s girlfriend.