It has been a stressful week. I am dealing with the public at early voting, still teaching my music students, and my mother-in-law had trigeminal neuropathy seizures again late Tuesday night and we rushed over to help, ending up calling an ambulance and sitting in the emergency room until all hours and not getting her home again for two days. Tonight I was considering trying some Kava tea (a free sample that came from Yogi but looks scary so I will probably never drink it) or some Get Some Zzz’s. Then I realized I just wanted to relax, and all that takes is a really good jasmine tea…just like this.

I was placing a Harney order for someone else and thought about ordering their jasmine pearls a.) just for ha-ha’s, b.) for comparison, and c.) because shipping was already covered, but when I saw the price I knew Teavivre was going to continue to be my source for Dragon Pearl Jasmine. Delicious, soothing, comforting, and very affordable. Maybe someday I will try another, but this one really massages the soul and is a great price.

gmathis

I Timothy 6:17 … God gives us all things to enjoy, eh? Especially good tea when you’re frazzled. (Bewleys this morning during a noisy thunderstorm!) Praying that your m-i-l is comfortable and healing.

Comments

gmathis

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina