drank Snow Dragon by Harney & Sons

I have had ants in my pants all day because I haven’t had time for tea. I really meant to go to bed because tomorrow I have to get up at 4:30 am to work the election, and won’t get off work until 9:00 pm, and it is forbidden to leave the premises, even for lunch. I feel like an addict! I could not make myself go to bed without my tea!

I chose this one because it is soft, soothing, and gentle. It is the tiniest bit creamy, if you pay really close attention to it. There is no astringency at all, just frost kissed flavor with the barest hint of walnut. This is Ike a lullaby sung so softly you must strain to hear, whose very beauty lies in its quietness. I guess this is the perfect time for this tea. Good night!

Indigobloom

phew you must be tired!! night :)

TeaBrat