I am glad I didn’t see the No. 3 Strong part until after I drank this because I would have been afraid of it! I did not find it too strong at all but rather very tasty. My daughter bought this in Northern Ireland and saved it for my Mother’s Day bag of goodies. It is a blend of tea from Kenya and India and oh boy did they ever blend this just right.

Since I was going to drink part of it cold and freeze the rest as a Zoku pop, I sweetened it but did not add milk. As a hot tea, it could easily handle milk but I think it is smooth enough that it would also be good with no additions. I plan to try it hot, with and without additions, very soon. As iced tea today this was YUM YUM EXCELLENT!

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina