I finally tried this as a hot breakfast tea this morning. I did add milk and sugar as I usually do with a black tea in the morning, with the exception of a few really lovely black teas.

The aroma of the loose tea was really fruity at first, reminding me of a Darjeeling. There was a slight sharpness to the tea as well and the characteristic maltiness one would expect from a blend of Indian and Kenyan teas.

This is better than grocery store tea, makes really good – no, make that great – iced tea, and while it isn’t an artisanal tea it is very, very reasonably priced….if you are in Ireland, that is. This is working nicely for breakfast at the beach, though at home I prefer my Harney English Breakfast which is 100% Keemun, or a nice pot of Queen Catherine, but I am definitely looking forward to making pitcher after pitcher of richly flavored, bracing iced tea with this – something I really don’t like as well with the other two. As a Southern style sweet tea, this was magnificent, reminding me a bit of Frank’s base last year for his iced teas. (ohpleaseohpleaseohplease bring back mango black!).

Very enjoyable!

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina