I found some Kashi flatbread style pizzas at Sam’s club and thought it was something my husband and son would like. It has a whole grain crust with spinach and three kinds of mushrooms. I wanted something healthy to drink to go with our healthy pizza, but it had to be something my son would drink, and he really isn’t a tea drinker other than one or two puerhs.

I chose this one because I think it is great with food. There is absolutely no bitterness and no sour taste. It is a very smooth green with a light butter flavor and a lightly floral/fruity aroma and aftertaste, but nothing to interfere with your meal.

I liked it and drank several cups, and it must have been pretty good because my son finished his cup. I had to go off before we had finished the pot, and I drank the last cup when I got home. It was quite cool, yet still very tasty and still had no bitterness at all!

Bonnie

Sounds delish!

K S

Do they make pizza without pepperoni or sausage? Who comes up with these crazy ideas?

ashmanra

LOL! K S, I hope you will still be friends with me when I tell you that hubby and I love all kinds of vegetarian pizza but neither of us cares for sausage! He eats pepperoni sometimes, and I like it but it doesn’t like me back.

Comments

Bonnie

Sounds delish!

K S

ashmanra

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina