This was pre-movie tea for hubby and myself. We went to see The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel at our little local art house theater where they sell gourmet popcorn, wine, and a pretty extensive collection of Numi teas and a fair number of Tazo teas. The movie was pretty good, by the way, and only had one F-bomb, a real feat for an art house movie, it seems!

I made this in my largest pot because we seem to drink a lot of it at a time. It is smooth and sweet, very lightly butter-y, and goes well with food. We had it Sam’s club white meat chicken egg rolls, LOL! Hey, don’t judge, they were pretty good! And the tea went nicely with it.

Bonnie

That was a fun movie! Saw it on Mother’s Day with my daughter in Boulder after tea! Wine and gourmet popcorn at the movies?! Cool! Sounds like a great date night!

ashmanra

Well, they HAD wine and popcorn, but we didn’t get any! LOL! It is a fun little theater and we are really glad it has made it all these years through our downtown revitalization. I’m afraid our downtown used to be a world-renowned red light district. Not any more, though.
On a side note, I was pretty bummed when I went to the ABC store to buy vodka for making vanilla extract and they didn’t ask to see my I.D. In their defense, it has been several decades since age 21.

Hesper June

I have not had a chance to go to a movie as of late, but I have thought this would be a cute one to watch.
However, I have a feeling I will simply just feel bummed out now if I go because I my theater certainly does not offer tea or wine!

ashmanra

It was pretty good! It really has an all star cast of some of my favorites.

Comments

Bonnie

Hesper June

ashmanra

It was pretty good! It really has an all star cast of some of my favorites.

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina