Oh wow. Wow oh wow oh wow. I love the smell that hit me when I opened this package. It was almost too rich to be true. The jasmine was muted, the white tea magnificent! This is a sample from Angel and Teavivre.

We made this western style for tea party day. The liquor is a pale golden color, with perhaps the barest tinge of peach color. The aroma is now light, somewhat frosty/fruity, very subtle. The jasmine is there, but it is almost just a sweet high note, not strong like in my beloved Jasmine Dragon Pearls.

This is a lovely white tea and clearly an excellent tea base. You could never accuse this tea of being perfume-y or soapy, or of having too much jasmine. Because I find GOOD jasmine so relaxing and it is a real stress reliever for me, I love the Jasmine Dragon Pearls. I dislike fakey jasmine very much. This is great white tea with a hint of jasmine giving sweetness and interest. The sweet taste lingers and makes me keep reaching for my cup and drinking this much more quickly than I intended!

Thank you, Teavivre, for the opportunity to try this lovely tea!

Bonnie

Oh wow, oh wow…I can’t wait to try it too! But, I just drank Chai! Would not do!
Have to wait to open the Jasmine! Arh! Glad you had a great tea party!

Vortegne

Can’t wait to get mine, ordered it a week ago!

tigress_al

Tea party day! That sounds like fun! I can’t wait tot try this either. Mine should hopefully be here in about a week

Comments

Bonnie

Have to wait to open the Jasmine! Arh! Glad you had a great tea party!

Vortegne

Can’t wait to get mine, ordered it a week ago!

tigress_al

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina