drank Blue Ginger by Harney & Sons
1926 tasting notes

I can’t believe this one wasn’t listed yet and I am the first one to review it!

This was a free sample provided by Russel Allyn of Harney and Sons. Thank you for sending this for me to try! This is one whose description has intrigued me for a long time. The only thing that held me back was that it is only available in sachets, and I prefer to buy loose leaf.

When I steeped this I thought the ginger was the predominant aroma, so much so that I wondered if I would like it. I like a bit of ginger, but not too much. The sip was different, though. While the ginger is plainly there, it didn’t bully me. It added a nice sweetness to the cup. I have had only one lychee flavored tea and that was also by H&S, and I remember thinking that it tastes like light rose scenting instead of fruit. (I tried the fruit once and it was >

TheMarshain

Trying this right now, thanks to ashmanra!

ashmanra