drank Strawberry by Lupicia

I chose this as the second tea to go with our fudge brownies and strawberries. This was the favorite tea of my guest, although she said that all three teas today were winners. The strawberry is a very true, straight strawberry natural flavor. The black tea base is quite good, reminding me of the French tea bases that are less astringent…many French teas have an astringency or bite that turns me off. This base was not at all astringent, but sweet and smooth while still being able to cut through the strawberry flavor so that you taste the tea as well. Excellent. Lupicia hasn’t disappointed us yet.

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina