This is the last of a free sample sent by Teavivre. Thank you, Mary, Angel, and Teavivre!

I chose this as the final tea of tea party. Normally a white tea would have been served first and we would progress to darker, stronger, or more flavored teas. But today I wanted hefty black tea to go with our food, and I used this as a “wind down” tea for relaxing and chatting after eating.

If any jasmine tea can compete with Teavivre’s Jasmine Dragon Pearls for the top spot in my heart, this would be it. The jasmine is sweet and not soapy, the tea has great body and color, and everything about it whispers, “quality.” I say it whispers because those two jasmine teas are the ultimate relaxation to me and neither would ever scream. You might even say it purrs.

Aaaahh! Very good, my guest loved it, I loved it. I am thinking this will probably be on my next Teavivre order, which I will be making very soon because I have to order for a couple of friends who came to tea and can’t live without Jasmine and Taiwanese Ginseng Oolong.

Bonnie

I love silver needle. Like a cool refreshing pool.

tigress_al

Yep love this one. I am definitely serving this one at my next tea party day!!!

ashmanra

Just made the third steep. Very light now but still enjoyable!

Comments

Bonnie

I love silver needle. Like a cool refreshing pool.

tigress_al

Yep love this one. I am definitely serving this one at my next tea party day!!!

ashmanra

Just made the third steep. Very light now but still enjoyable!

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina