This is a free sample provided for review by Angel and Teavivre. Thank you!

I am a huge fan of Teavivre’s Premium Jasmine Dragon Pearls. They calm and soothe me, they are elegant, they taste like an indulgence, they are a must-have tea for me. So when I saw that they had added a new, even higher grade jasmine pearl tea, I was curious. Would there really be a noticeable difference in the two? Would it be worth the price difference?

We compared the pearls of each kind. These are slightly smaller than the Premium. Both show a lot of white streaks of the silver tips. Both smell heavenly. These may smell a tad sweeter than the Premium.

I made this in an 8 ounce gongfu pot using one tsp. as recommended. The first steep was very pale. The liquor has that sweet jasmine aroma and taste that I love – not perfume-y or cloying or artificial, just sweet and amazing. I haven’t seen anyone else mention it, but it seemed very creamy to me, bordering on a light butter-y feel and taste for the green base. Magnificent.

The second steep is darker than the first now that the leaves have unfurled most of the way. The flavor really isn’t diminished.

Yes, this is worth the additional price for when you want an extraordinarily special jasmine pearl tea. The Premium Jasmine Dragon Pearls are very special and priced to fall in line with a tea you want to enjoy often. Both are excellent, the main difference I find being the creaminess of the Superfine. Both have just the right amount and type of jasmine flavor for me.

Thank you, Teavivre, for letting me try these amazing pearls!

TeaVivre

So glad that you like this one too.

tigress_al

Oh my! I didn’t think there was such a thing as pearls better than Teavivre’s premium, now I am very curious and will have to try these as well!

Comments

TeaVivre

So glad that you like this one too.

tigress_al

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina