I found an unopened sample pack of this, so I am guessing it came in an order I placed since I know I finished thoe free sample they had sent me to review! So either way, I know I got this free from Angel and Teavivre. Many thanks!

When I opened the packet, the jasmine smelled too good to describe! It was so sweet smelling I swear it was like holding a huge swig of grape Dimetapp in your mouth, and I was only sniffing the dry leaf at that point.

The steeped tea is sooo good and so smooth. The jasmine is delicious. My guest really loves black tea best, but she said she really liked this green. Another thumbs up!

The jasmine in this is so well done that this is another tea worth investing in – every jasmine from Teavivre has been excellent. They are so soothing, and I have tried jasmine teas that were more disturbing than soothing! These hit the mark perfectly!

Thank you, Angel and Teavivre!

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina