I should be asleep but I napped off and on all day because of the muscle relaxant I took. Now I want to go to bed but I just feel too restless. I have two bags left of this one that my friend sent, and they are awfully old but I decided to go ahead and steep one and see if it helps.

It has been a very long time since I had Celestial Seasonings Chamomile, but if I remember it correctly this one is a bit better. There is still a minty taste, and it is surprisingly sweet and honeyed when I sip it. I haven’t had much chamomile of any kind but I am enjoying this.

Missy

You are having a rough week there. I hope you get some rest and feel better soon.

Azzrian

Get better soon!

ashmanra

Thanks! I will be babying my back for about a week, and then getting busy building it back up. I have been shirking my physical therapy exercises and I knew in the back of my mind I should have been doing it…

Comments

Missy

Azzrian

Get better soon!

ashmanra

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina