This is a free sample provided by Angel and Teavivre for review. Thank you!

Opening the little sample pouch, I was greeted by an exquisite aroma almost too fresh to believe. How can the camellia sinensis plant produce such diversity? I used the whole sample in my 22 oz. pot since the instructions recommend 1-2 teaspoons per cup. I steeped for two minutes and when I removed the infuser basket the leaves looked so tasty I wanted to eat them! They are dark green, swirled, and soft, looking very much liked cooked spinach. And the smell of the liquor is so very vegetal that you know this has to be good for you!

There is not a trace of bitterness or sour taste. The tea has good strength and is not so delicate as to get lost with a meal. (I am having my tea with some Chinese takeout leftovers.) This reminds me very much of a DragonWell. Delicious!

Thank you again, Angel and Teavivre, for the opportunity to try your excellent teas.

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina