drank Laoshan White by Verdant Tea

I saved the leaves from yesterday because I was pretty sure they were not done. They weren’t! Steep four was actually had just by myself, as we only had time for three steeps while my guest was here. And now it feels like an entirely different tea.

This is so creamy and milky, while tasting more like a white tea now but with a great deal of body. My lips are coated and the tea feels thick. There are hints of DragonWell flavor as well! This tea is being a real chameleon!

Steep five is similar, but perhaps just a little thinner, a bit less creamy. This was delicious, Bonnie!
Thank you!

Bonnie

If you ever get to drink the whole set of steeps by yourself you’ll get to feel the energy this tea has which is really strong too but I’m glad you tried it. I don’t have lots myself or I would have sent more.

TeaBrat

Bonnie, have you tried cold brewing this?

Comments

Bonnie

TeaBrat

Bonnie, have you tried cold brewing this?

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina