drank Da Hong Pao by Harney & Sons

The Da Hong Pao I had Friday and Saturday had me hankering for more! I remembered that I had a bit of the H&S version left, so hubby and I shared a pot after exercising together this morning. (Before you get the idea that we are svelte triathletes, let me say we were mostly doing stretches from physical therapy and there was a bit of groaning and grumbling.)

This is a dark roasted oolong, but it is not heavy at all. It is so smooth that it really goes down fast concept it is cool enough to drink. I am realizing that this is yet another tea that I want to have on my shelf at all times. It is great with food and great by itself, a nice contemplative cup if you wish, or great to share with a friend.

Update on Doctor Who scarves – you saw the one for youngest, now behold Samwise! He is really rockin’ the scarf! We ordered jelly babies for my daughter to carry so I guess we will have a little bag of milk bone minis for him to pass around!

fleurdelily

that is one SMART looking dog! adorable!

ashmanra

Thank you! His name is Samwise and he is a ten month old rescue that we fostered and then adopted. We absolutely ADORE him. (As perhaps you can tell!)

Indigobloom

love it! He is adorable :P

DaisyChubb

Wow what a little model! Love it!

JacquelineM

Sam, I want to kiss you!

Azzrian

Aweee I love your pup! And LOL at the moaning and groaning … I can relate!

Rabs

::melts from teh cutes::

ashmanra

@Rabs: he has me wrapped around his little dewclaw!

Comments

fleurdelily

that is one SMART looking dog! adorable!

Indigobloom

love it! He is adorable :P

DaisyChubb

Wow what a little model! Love it!

JacquelineM

Sam, I want to kiss you!

Azzrian

Aweee I love your pup! And LOL at the moaning and groaning … I can relate!

Rabs

::melts from teh cutes::

ashmanra

@Rabs: he has me wrapped around his little dewclaw!

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina