drank KaiMatcha Premium by KaiMatcha

My first unflavored matcha ever arrived today! I bought this because of the rave reviews I have seen here, and it did not let me down.

The tin has a screw on lid, and when it arrives it also has a metal pull tab lid inside. They care about preserving the freshness, and respect their product! That is a good start.

I opened it and sniffed the matcha powder. Buttery, fresh sweet vegetables! I heated some water and got out my whisk. Now I can’t wait to get a real bamboo one. I still got a good froth with my metal kitchen whisk, but what amazed me was the color of this tea. It was the brightest emerald green I have ever seen.

My daughter and I both drank it, and this was so smooth, creamy, and buttery. You feel so healthy drinking it because it is plain how high quality it is, and how pure. My daughter sighed and told me that she is going to go broke with this new found matcha habit. I have a feeling she will be placing her own order before long. This was a fantastic introduction to unflavored matcha! There was nothing that could be considered bitter or astringent about this.

Kittenna

Sigh. I soooo can’t afford this matcha. Finally I’ve hit a tea that’s simply too expensive for me to purchase! I’ll have to live vicariously through all you reviewers! :D

Comments

Kittenna

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina