It felt a little chilly this morning when hubby and I went out to pick up a few things for a home improvement project. When I came home I saw that it is actually in the low sixties, but hey. Everything is relative.

The cool temp made me want a plain black tea with my breakfast when we got home. I picked this one mostly because I don’t want it to get old and stale and I haven’t had it in a long time.

It was a great tea to choose because it is doing everything I wanted it to do. I can drink this one plain because it is such a mild Irish Breakfast. It does still taste with milk and sugar if you want to add it. It probably wouldn’t satisfy someone who likes a nice, strong Assam to kick them in the tuckus in the mornings, but it is a great strength for me.

Bonnie

I like the strong kick in the morning. I love the smell of the wet leaves on Irish and Scot’s strong breakfast tea’s like an addict I sit and sniff them then drink my tea with cream and usually sweet. Love this when the weather is cool.

gmathis

Some tuchuses (?) just need more kicking than others :)

Comments

Bonnie

gmathis

Some tuchuses (?) just need more kicking than others :)

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina