This is part of the free sample sent by Nature’s Tea Leaf for review.

I could hardly wait to have this tea with our Chinese buffet takeout again tonight! This is a really excellent green tea. I almost put three teaspoons in my Beehouse pot, but then remembered how beautifully it resteeps and put just one teaspoon in my eight ounce pot instead. Since it only needs a one minute steep it really isn’t any trouble and saves leaf so I can have more later! I steeped it five times! We were still throwing it back, and I did it all over again. So…I guess we must have had at least sixty ounces between the two of us tonight!

This will probably be my next tea order. Nature’s Tea Leaf has sent some really awesome samples and they have even more I want to try! Thank you, NTL!

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina