I made two steeps of this to go with lunch today. Hubby is either getting used to green tea and wants to drink for health reasons, or his tastes are changing and he is actually enjoying it. As he was working on the kitchen re-do he kept coming in the living room and getting more.

This is a delicious green that goes well with food but is also wonderful as a contemplative cup. Buttery, lightly brothy, fresh.

Babble

Yay for the SO drinking tea!! I’ve been in relationships where the guy wouldn’t even touch tea, so I know how it goes. Luckily my BF enjoys tea with me for the most part :)

Comments

Babble

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina