I needed a healing tea this morning, soul and body. I only slept about 5 hours Sunday night because I was trying to get the painting done, and I only slept two hours Monday night because I was too wired about the election. It is a hard day, physically and emotionally. I woke up so sore I looked for the truck that ran me over.

I almost drank a Dancong that Bonnie sent me but we needed to do geometry and I knew I couldn’t do lots of little steeps like I wanted, so I opted for this instead. When i opened the pouch i gave the leaves a good sniff and my eyes rolled back in my head. The thing is, I didn’t check my water temp, and I got a really good but really different pot of tea.

I used one teaspoon of leaves in my little pot and quickly made three steeps in a row and poured them together. The water must have been hotter than usual. It tasted less buttery and more nutty, still smooth with no bitterness, though. What a bargain!

gmathis

Take care of yourself. Geometry is far too sharp and angular after a bumpy, bruisy day :)

ashmanra

LOL! I actually dozed off during the lesson, and she kept working and just had me check it when I woke up! More Motrin, please!

fleurdelily

pace yourself, girl, the holidays are comming!

ashmanra

Whoa! Thanks for that reminder, fleurdelily! Heehee! I was just telling the kids we have to cancel the last writers’ group meeting of the month because it falls on Thanksgiving night. They wanted to have it Friday instead. I said, no, that is the Dickens Evening downtown. Back it up to Wednesday? No, kids, i will be cooking! So how about Saturday? No, we are putting up the tree and decorations…whew! It is upon us!

Comments

gmathis

fleurdelily

pace yourself, girl, the holidays are comming!

ashmanra

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina