I bought this because I loved the way it looked! These leaves are twisted and soft and fluffy, but they have great staying power for resteeping. I have reviewed this a few times before so this time I will just say that I still mostly taste oats, specifically plain Cheerios. This is not a contemplative, meditative cup for me, but rather a tea I make either to go with Asian food or when I want green tea but I want a tea that will get me going and keep me going. For some reason, this tea makes me want to attack my to do list! That is exactly what I have GOT to do today!

Cheerio tea! Yum!

K S

Oh, this is the one I said reminded me of old upholstery stuffing – definitely Cheerios!

gmathis

(laughing and snorting milk through my nose)

MsWhatsit

Isn’t it funny sometimes how the ones with the most foreign sounding names often have the most familiar flavors?

gmathis

The one that they call Camel’s Breath or Camel Spit or Camel whatever makes me laugh every time. Haven’t tried it, but would like to.

Comments

gmathis

Cheerio tea! Yum!

K S

gmathis

(laughing and snorting milk through my nose)

MsWhatsit

gmathis

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina