drank Queen Catherine by Harney & Sons

I invited a friend over today for soup and goodies. He is fairly new to tea drinking, having only had Lipton with milk and sugar until a couple of months ago when I started serving tea when he came over.

Today I made my bracing, fortifying standby. All hail the Queen! He loved it and said he could drink this all day long. I had to make a second pot. Hubby even drank it without milk and sugar and that never happens with a black tea!

This is a smooth blend of Chinese teas, strong enough to withstand additions but sweet and smooth enough not to need them unless you just enjoy them. It is almost time to order another pound because I am getting low!

Hesper June

I just got this tea. I have wanted to try it for awhile and mainly because of your high regard for it.
How fun that your friend loved the tea, there is nothing more fun than turning on a friend to a tea:)

Tabby

After Christmas, I’m going to order a ton of samples from Harney & Sons… must remember this one!

MsWhatsit

I ought to be more social with my tea drinking.

gmathis

Wish I could find time to be more social with my tea drinking. That’s where y’all come in :)

Comments

Hesper June

Tabby

MsWhatsit

I ought to be more social with my tea drinking.

gmathis

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina