Well, I see I never removed this tea from my cupboard when I gave away the last of my loose leaf, but that’s okay because someone gave the gift box for Christmas! Now I have it in teabags and I must say I think it is not nearly as strong. Maybe my tastes have just changed.

I served this to a friend who loves cinnamon earlier today and he loved it.

Tonight we are under a winter storm advisory – ha,ha it is raining here and all the snow is staying an hour to the north of us. Nevertheless, the folks who came in for writers’ group tonight started asking for tea immediately upon coming in the door because of the wind and rain. I made this one first because it is so warming. There were only three people drinking tea at first and yet I had to make a second pot of this almost immediately!

This box of teabags will be gone in no time, and I will have to replace it again because even though I don’t really drink it, not being a fan of Red Hots, so many people who come over love it that I need to keep it on shelf. I understand it is Harney and Sons number one seller.

This tea smells absolutely identical to Penzey’s own blend of cinnamon.

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina