We had this as the final tea of tea party today. My guest commented that the aroma cleared her sinuses. Haha! I was surprised that I had only remembered peach and apricot with this one. When I gave it a good sniff today, she was right. It really was powerful, and at first I couldn’t place what I was smelling, and then I realized it was ginger.

The tea is actually a marvelous strength, not overpowering at all. Apricot and peach are in the forefront, but the ginger is a nice highlight and lingers a bit. It doesn’t burn as ginger can, but it isn’t shy. This is much nicer than I remembered. It was a really stressful time when I tried it last, right before working the election, so I guess I wasn’t paying as much attention!

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina