This is one of my “if you could only have ten teas” cupboard staples. Heck, it is in the top five! This was the third tea of tea party and at the first sip I sighed, my shoulders relaxed, and too tight muscles began to melt.

I. Love. This. Tea.

T.C.

Love Jasmine Dragon Pearls also. I just ordered a POUND of them from Ovation’s liquidation sale (Yikes!).

Kamyria

Jasmine Dragon Pearls is one of my favorites too… Definitely something I want to keep a stock of. :)

tigress_al

Mmmm, I agree, this one HAS to be in my cupboard!

Comments

T.C.

Kamyria

tigress_al

Mmmm, I agree, this one HAS to be in my cupboard!

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina