drank Blueberry Green by Harney & Sons

I ordered this because my Wednesday tea party friend loves, loves, LOVES blueberries. I was pretty excited about it, too, because I am a tea nerd and I think the tin is pretty. And it’s new.

I am not disappointed. To the contrary, I plan to start harassing Mike Harney to give this to us in loose leaf as soon as possible. This is brilliant. I swear it smells me candy or something very familiar that I can’t quite put my finger on, something like American Smarties?

The blueberry is almost grape candy flavor, maybe because of the lemongrass which is a delightful touch and brightens the tea without being harsh or tart. The vanilla is smooth and light.

Since this only comes in a thirty sachet tin right now, I was a little worried about how fast I will burn through these sachets. The ability to resteep was a big concern. I am happy to say that cup number two is every bit as enjoyable as the first one. Hooray! Michael? Russell? How about a fifty sachet bag and some loose leaf? You have a winner here!

Edited to add: Even when dry this sachet was absolutely stuffed to busting! I got three steeps!

T.C.

you sold me if they ever do a loose leaf version!

Comments

T.C.

you sold me if they ever do a loose leaf version!

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina