drank Blueberry Green by Harney & Sons

A dear friend called this morning, one I don’t get to see as often as I would like, and one who helped start me on my Harney tea journey. We started discussing tea (of course) and I mentioned Blueberry Green, she wasn’t too sure about it because she isn’t the biggest fan of blueberry, but she was pretty excited when I told her you can get two sachets to go very cheaply at Barnes and Noble. That way you can prepare it how and when you like before committing to a whole tin.

She said she was going to B&N right away so I suggested we meet there. I took a thermos full of this tea and two tiny gong fu cups. Long story short – she loved it and insisted on buying a whole tin RIGHT THEN. LOL!

Michael Harney, if you see this I just want to let you know that you have three people right here in my little circle of tea drinkers who want this loose leaf! Please? Pretty please? With a blueberry on top? :D

Josie Jade

All of your notes about this make me think I need to include this in my upcoming order. I’m not a huge green tea fan (meaning that I will almost always go for a black over a green tea) but I do love blueberries!

ashmanra

Maybe you can go to Barnes and Noble and ask for a couple of sachets. They charge you for a venti, I think, so around $1.40? I don’t like for them to make it because all I taste is paper cup!

Josie Jade

Oh, that’s a good idea. I will check the next time I’m at B&N. :)

Comments

Josie Jade

ashmanra

Josie Jade

Oh, that’s a good idea. I will check the next time I’m at B&N. :)

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina