drank Blueberry Green by Harney & Sons

Today was tea party day, postponed to Thursday this week! And this is why I really bought this tea in the first place. My friend who comes loves blueberries more than anything, and has them need breakfast oatmeal practically every day. I was hoping she would really like this, especially since she used to have a very strong preference for black tea.

She really loved it! The aroma captures you. The taste is much softer than the aroma, which is great because you don’t want to drink grape Kool-Aid with double sugar, do you? That is what this can smell like! But the taste is really smooth and sweet, and this is a great resteeper. My friend mentioned that she found it very floral, and I showed her the beautiful blue cornflowers in this blend.

That is just one more reason why Mike Harney needs to give this to us in loose leaf form! It is a BEAUTIFUL tea that I would display with pride in my leaf holders prior to serving!

I really want to try this one. I’m hoping by the time i get to visit NY they’ll have it in loose leaf form since shipping to canada is expensive! I forsee a large order though since i suspect the ladies here in ontario won’t let me NOT pick things up for them haha

Comments

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina