This was my second Red Leaf Tea flavored matcha latte of the day! Earlier, I had a Butterscotch latte, but this evening after a too heavy supper I wanted another latte, and I wanted something especially light and refreshing. When I sifted the matcha into my glass, the loveliest lemony aroma filled the air. Even though I am whisking these with my aerolatte, I find that sifting makes a very noticeable difference.

I added about a cup of cold water and the honey, then whisked. Then I filled to nearly the top with skim milk and topped it up with a little crushed ice, because I like for these to be really cold! It was perfect, refreshing, and gone way too soon. I really shouldn’t have three in one day, should I?

Em

It’s Fat Tuesday, go all out :)

Comments

Em

It’s Fat Tuesday, go all out :)

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina