drank Tropical Green by Harney & Sons

I am finishing the Chinese takeout leftovers tonight and wanted a nice green to go with. I haven’t had this one in ages, it seems.

This is the tea I used to introduce my eldest daughter to green tea when she decided she wanted to start drinking tea for health benefits. No wonder this was the first green she ever liked. The base is so nice, with a tiny spicy taste mixing with the pineapple. This is really yummy. It is smooth, and doesn’t bite my tummy like some teas do.

Hesper June

And it is tasty cold brewed too!
But, I like drinking it in the winter hot and pretending I am on the beach:)

ashmanra

Oh, I will have to try cold brewing it! That sounds good and it gets so horribly hot and humid here in summer that it would be extra refreshing.

Comments

Hesper June

And it is tasty cold brewed too!
But, I like drinking it in the winter hot and pretending I am on the beach:)

ashmanra

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina