drank Strawberry by Lupicia

I had this at tea time Wednesday with my guest, who remarked over and over how much it smelled like super fresh, sweet strawberries. So last night when I made a strawberry cream tea that I had received as a free sample, it was a bit unfair. I remembered all too well what a great job Lupicia had done on this one.

When our little group had finished off the first tea, I made this and told them to prepare for a real treat. Everyone remarked on how much this smelled like real, mouthwatering strawberries. They had liked the first one we tried well enough, but this one wins hands down for fresh, natural flavor and for having a good tea base that doesn’t disappear under the flavoring.

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina