This is my favorite puerh without a doubt. If I have a new guest coming to tea and they say they already like and drink tea, I often serve Harney’s Paris or some other flavored black that I feel is a sure thing. If they say they drink coffee and don’t really drink tea or know anything about it, they get this!

A few days ago, a lady I haven’t seen in five years posted that she needed feed bags for a project. I offered her mine and told her to stop by when I have time for tea. She said she didn’t really drink it and to surprise her with something unusual and adventurous. I made this!

When she arrived she told me that she normally took her coffee with milk and sugar, and that was how she had tried her grocery store greens that she dumped out. But she tried this puerh with nothing added and nearly swooned. She loved the cedar-y flavor, the smoothness, and the creamy mouthfeel. We had about eight steeps and honestly, I think the last was my favorite. We swished it around and such a sweetness and bright yet mellow flavor was there. It was pure delight.

This is one of the teas that must ALWAYS be on hand.

Dexter3657

Interesting – onto the shopping list it goes.

OMGsrsly

This one is so good! I only have one serving left, and I’m hoarding it. Sadly it’s out of stock.

I’ll have to dig mine out when I get home. I haven’t tried it but it’s in my cupboard!

JC

Sounds great!

Comments

Dexter3657

Interesting – onto the shopping list it goes.

OMGsrsly

JC

Sounds great!

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina