drank Yellow and Blue by Harney & Sons

I bought as ample of this eons ago so it is now rather old. I never got around to trying it. My best friend told me she has been trying to drink herbals at night and has been mixing grocery store chamomile and peppermint teas, so I was going to try to amp things up for her birthday with my own blend. I tasted this one to get an idea of where I want to go with this.

This is really simple. Mostly I taste chamomile. The flowers make it pretty but they don’t seem to add a ton of flavor, although again, the sample is old. It is pleasant enough and if I really wanted a simple caffeine free tisane it would suffice.

__Morgana__

I still have some of my sample left, too. This is making me want to have some!

Comments

__Morgana__

I still have some of my sample left, too. This is making me want to have some!

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina