Taiwan Ginseng oolong! I love you I love you I love you. You are delicious. You are addictive. When I make you, I make a lot of you, and I drink and drink and drink.

Tonight I served you with homemade lomein.

Now I asked if there is licorice root powder in this and was told no, and I am sure whoever it was doesn’t know it is there, but it HAS to be there. I taste it, and I have never seen a ginseng oolong that didn’t have at least a bit. I don’t care. I love it.

I tried another ginseng oolong and it was nothing compared to this one. I scoff at it. Buy this one.

Stephanie

I’ve never tried a ginseng oolong…I don’t even know what ginseng would taste like!

ashmanra

I have heard it said that it tastes like a dirty potato, lol! But this doesn’t, I think there must be licorice root making it so sweet. A couple of my friends have just gotten addicted to this tea. There are two main types of ginseng and this is American rather than Siberian. There is a distinct difference, so maybe that is why the flavor of this is so good.

Stephanie

Nice, I’ll pick up a sample with my next Teavivre order :)

Comments

Stephanie

ashmanra

Stephanie

Nice, I’ll pick up a sample with my next Teavivre order :)

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina