This was my first tea after surgery yesterday. For some reason I have always associated this tea with healing. It is addictively delicious. I have had one other ginseng oolong and it couldn’t hold a candle to this one. It was such a comfort to have favorite teas from my favorite tiny cup away from home.

boychik

Wishing you speedy recovery!

Roughage

Hope all is well and you recover quickly.

looseTman

The day after surgery and you’re writing tasting notes – what a trooper! Angel should be especially pleased you chose a TeaVivre tea at such an important time for your healing. We hope you have a speedy recovery!

gmathis

So good to see you on the board! Still praying!

Comments

boychik

Wishing you speedy recovery!

Roughage

Hope all is well and you recover quickly.

looseTman

gmathis

So good to see you on the board! Still praying!

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina