drank English Breakfast by Harney & Sons

I had this one for the first time in a while today. After drinking Queen Catherine for frumpled mornings and trying my first light lapsang, I now know that tea is barely, barely smoky, but it is there! It is a sweeter smokiness, though, and I now know that I will HAVE to keep it around for those mornings when I want something a tad lighter than Catherine. This was delicious with a little sugar and the tiniest bit of milk. Sometimes I don’t use the milk at all. Much, MUCH smoother than some of the Keemuns I have tried. Don’t even compare this to Keemun Hao A! It is a completely different taste to me! And I like this one better…..for now. Who knows how my tastebuds will grow up in the coming year? :) I steeped for four minutes, and I think five would have been better.