First, the leaves smell awesome! And I mean, AWESOME! It is a sweet aroma without really smelling like honey, and TEA! I don’t really smell the smoke in the dry leaves so much. (I opened a packet of lapsang once and thought I had stuck my nose in an ashtray. Yeh, this isn’t like that at all.) The wet leaves DO have the smoky aroma and it is mmm-mmm-good. The tea? Delightful! I added milk and sugar and drank it all on the way to the gym, ooh-ing and aah-ing the whole time. And it is organic! I haven’t had many lapsangs, and I understand that this is supposed to be about the same thing as a bohea if that gives you an idea of the strength of the smoke. No wonder the Dutch came back for more…..

Lori

Ooooh bohea smoke level is soooo mug better than the typical in your face LS….