drank Caribe by Harney & Sons

This was an unexpected (yay!) sample in my Harney tea order. The aroma is definitely guava and reminds me of when my eldest daughter was really little – about three years old. She loved guava juice. The guava is the prominent note in the aroma and in the tea, so if you love guava and you are a fan of flavored green teas, you should like this one. It doesn’t have a lot of the buttery or vegetal taste many greens have, but rather a fruity floral taste. There is also a bit of black tea blended in this, which seems to deepen the color of the cup a little but isn’t a front note in the taste. Thank you, Harney and Sons!