drank Emperor's Red by Premium Steap

Overslept this morning and needed a really good pot of tea. Youngest daughter and I made a little bowl of cheese cubes and brewed a pot of this. Aaaaaaah! This is even better than I remembered. Last time it was a little on the weak side for me, so I increased my steep time to 4 minutes. Again, the aroma of cocoa was AMAZING! This is probably the most chocolately smelling tea I have had, excluding those that have chocolate flavor added. This time I also detect what I thought was a light vegetal note, perhaps what the company is describing as fruity. It is just a hint of what I taste strongly in Ruby #18. Very complex, very smooth, very, very satisfying. Thank you, again. Jacqueline! I had been wanting to try a Red Robe style tea for some time…..