drank Queen Catherine by Harney & Sons

A few days ago, my youngest looked at me in horror as she made my tea. “Mom, we are almost out of Queen Catherine!” She remembers what happened last time I ran out, and what happened to my friend who tried it at my house and called the next day foaming at the mouth like a ravenous beast and had to be placated with a small tin rustled from my stash. But I tossed my head and laughed, “Silly girl! I have a one pound bag! I will NEVER run out of Catherine again!” I picked up my pound bag to refill the tin and…..OH HORRORS!!! It is nearly empty because of Ravenous Beast and my daily consumption! “Hello, I would like to order another one pound bag of Catherine, please. No, I do NOT need a 12 step program, thank you very much.”

205 °F / 96 °C
JacquelineM

I know just how you feel (having ordered a pound bag yesterday!!).