Having read Sandy’s note again, I am trying this with milk and without, side by side. I really prefer without. I don’t detect any bitterness that needs to be smoothed and the milk is almost completely removing the Lady Grey lemon taste. I was enjoying the Lady Grey lemon taste because it makes me feel very foofy. So back to the cuppa with no milk and excuse me while my pinky hoists itself!

ashmanra

So funny! Just had a conversation with Sandy who sent me this tea and between us we figured out that my tea absorbed the flavor of another tea in the envelope on its way over from New Zealand! So….if you are expecting YOUR NZ brekkie to be lemony you may be disappointed! I still enjoyed it, though, just as I enjoyed my lightly lemon-and-cinnamon flavored Bell’s Ceylon today! :)

Comments

ashmanra

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina