I needed something bright and happy to drink today as I try to both complete school with the kids AND get everything ready for tomorrow at the polls. This one was just the ticket! I love the sweetness. It is lightly fruity and has nice honey aroma as well.

Meghann M

Is the honey noticeable in the taste? I’m curious about this blend, but didn’t want to buy a whole tin of tea…since I just bought 4 tins and samples from harney.

Good luck at the polls tomorrow!

ashmanra

Not noticeable as in, “Wow, this tastes like honey!”. That is how I feel about Golden Monkey. This is, however, sweet enough to drink without adding dugar or honey. PM your address and I will send you a sachet of it to try! I just bought a new tin. If you have had Paris, Tower of London=Paris-bergamot. It is apparently black currant and honey, since Paris is apparently Black Currant and honey and bergamot.

ashmanra

Also, I need another pot because today in geometry we are studying tessaracts, hypercubes, spacetime, hypothetical fourth dimensions, and so on, that were NEVER EVER EVER mentioned when I took geometry or Advanced Mathemathics. This is totally unfair. I feel like I just got hit by a phaser set to stun.

Meghann M

I haven’t had Paris yet, but have some on the way. (finally placed an H&S order last night). Good luck with the geometry. None of those things you mentioned sound like anything I remember learning in Geometry years ago. Hope the tea makes your brain ready for whatever they throw your way.

Also, I can’t PM you yet, as I don’t think you’re following me. Please take a look through my cupboard and let me know if there is anything I can send your way as well.

ashmanra

Meghann, I was wrong. This tea does contain bergamot after all, but it is milder than Paris.

Meghann M

That’s quite alright. I do enjoy bergamot. I’m excited to sample this one when it arrives!

Comments

Meghann M

Good luck at the polls tomorrow!

Meghann M

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina