drank English Breakfast by Harney & Sons

This is my second morning opting for this one. Sometimes I am on a Queen Catherine streak, sometimes an English Breakfast one. I was so disappointed, but not with my tea! I arrived at work this morning and found myself seated beside a REAL LIVE BRITISH PERSON complete with accent. She was drinking a diet coke. At 8 am. And didn’t bat an eye when I ummm’ed and ahh’ed over my HOT TEA thinking we would stike up a conversation and become tea buddies. Oh Brit! You have betrayed both your countrymen and my hopes!!!

205 °F / 96 °C
Sandy

I found out that one of the visiting Brits in my office does like tea. I will have to bring some leaf on Monday.

Meghann M

Awww..how disappointing:( Glad the tea wasn’t disappointing though!

JacquelineM

One of my favorite papers I wrote in school was about the “Coca-Colonization” of Europe after WWII – durn post war Americanization! Booo!

ashmanra

Oh joy! I saw her again today and asked if she likes tea. She said yes! She drinks a whole pot by herself but only during cold weather. Maybe she will accept an invitation to tea time!

Comments

Sandy

Meghann M

Awww..how disappointing:( Glad the tea wasn’t disappointing though!

JacquelineM

ashmanra

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina