This was very well received at tea time today! It was the favorite of the youngest ever tea time participant, who is 6 years old. Winey Keemun wasn’t quite up her alley, but she really, REALLY liked Tower of London! I think of it as “Paris- light” but it really has more than enough flavor of its own. I love it with no additions, and it goes well with a cookie plate. (Today we had homemade fudgie brownies from freshly ground wheat, fresh cookies, raspberry Pim’s, and Pepperidge Farms cookies. Oof. And yum!)

Boiling
ashmanra

Oh, and Harney and Sons is considering my request to sell it loose leaf! They say I am not the first to inquire after it. That would be a big hurrah!

JacquelineM

That WOULD be a big hurrah – I’d buy it! I like the added honeyish sweetness to temper the berry – I think I like it better than Paris – my berry fix gets done with Marco polo :)

ashmanra

I was planning to the last….little….bit….of the Marco Polo you sent me this afternoon! I think I also like Tower of London more than Paris, and guests always respond very well to it.

Comments

ashmanra

JacquelineM

ashmanra

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina