drank Earl Grey Supreme by Harney & Sons

I am drinking the loose leaf version of this one with the lovely Ceylon Silver Tips winking at me from the cup, and loving it this morning. I wasn’t sure what I wanted – my usual teas were not calling my name and I had already been up a long time. I picked this one and it did not disappoint! This is GOOD TEA with bergamot added, and not too much bergamot. I am drinking it without additions, but my next cup will be experimental – I plan to try it as a London Fog!

JacquelineM

I should break out my sample packet of this – maybe tomorrow!!!

ashmanra

Don’t know if I did right since I had never heard of this until I saw it on steepster, but to my second cup I added milk, Sucanat, and vanilla. It was yummy! This tea is really good plain and I like to drink it when I am looking for a cup to stimulate without it being a wake up cup or a comforting cup. When you add the goodies, it becomes a decadent dessert cup!

Comments

JacquelineM

I should break out my sample packet of this – maybe tomorrow!!!

ashmanra

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina